UNBOUND PRAYER MINISTRY
Finding Your Freedom in Christ
A safe, gentle & effective Christian, deliverance, prayer ministry based in Lincoln in the UK.
- Time is TBDUnbound Freedom in Christ Conference ONLINE
- Time is TBDWalsingham R C National ShrineTime is TBDWalsingham R C National Shrine, Pilgrim Bureau Friday Market, Walsingham NR22 6EG, UKYou have been called to heroically serve the Church. However, demands of ministry can take you away from the source of your joy & strength, Jesus Christ; leading to exhaustion & burnout. At the Unbound Retreat, the One who called you to be His servant is waiting to renew your heart, soul & ministry.
- Wed, 13 JanZoom Course: link emailed to registrant13 Jan, 19:00 GMT – 14 Apr, 21:00 BSTZoom Course: link emailed to registrantINVITATION ONLY EVENT: register ONLY if you have had a DIRECT email invitation. 14 week Unbound Ministry Training Course to cover contents of the Basic Ministry Training course, Prophecy, ministry set up & MORE (workshops, seminars, videos, guest speakers, discussion groups, Q & A opportunities).
WHO ARE WE?
We are a "Freedom Prayer" Ministry based in Lincoln in the UK using Neal Lozano's "UNBOUND" deliverance model.
WHAT IS "UNBOUND"?
"UNBOUND" Deliverance Prayer is a safe & gentle 'freedom prayer' model developed by Neal Lozano.
This model helps people reclaim their true identity in Christ as sons & daughters of God the Father. Unbound is a deliverance and healing ministry that focuses on people, NOT evil spirits. It is a quiet, loving, reproducible model that helps people respond to the good news of the Gospel and apply truth to their lives using UNBOUND's "5 Keys".
WHAT DO WE DO?
We pray with people using the "5 Keys" of UNBOUND to close the doors on sin and evil influences & unlock the door to the Father’s plan & blessings for your life.
The "5 Keys" help people find freedom!
- Repentance & Faith,
- Authority, and
- the Father’s Blessing.
WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM UNBOUND?
- worried, stressed or with anxiety;
suffering from procrastination, perfectionism or approval-seeking;
living with chaos, drama or overwhelming difficulties;
feeling shame, guilt, inadequacy, or depression;
feeling hurt or wounded by a situation, person or place
feeling they have settled for second best and are not living an abundant life in Jesus;
struggling with the same bad habits or patterns or confessing the same sin again and again;
with prolonged grief, anger, sadness, loneliness, bitterness or resentment;
feeling hopeless or who doesn’t feel they have a personal relationship with God;
wishing to tap into the power of the Gospel;
struggling with addictions or addictive behaviour;
frustrated with their spiritual growth;
bound up by negative patterns or thoughts;
wishing to help someone else;
who is a Pastor/Counsellor wanting a greater understanding of hidden negative influences; and
who wants to learn more about deliverance ministry.
READ THE BOOK
Before receiving UNBOUND Prayer, you need to be familiar with the first 7 chapters of the "UNBOUND" book. Click on the link below to buy.
Neal Lozano has laid out a strategy, based on his years of experience, for you to overcome Satan's influence in your life. By focusing on Jesus' work, instead of on the intimidating aspects of evil spirits, Lozano will help you:
- discover freedom from sin
- understand the biblical model of deliverance
- stay free from sin
- guide others to freedom and much more.
Balanced and hopeful, Unbound will help you start living the abundant, glorious life God has in mind for you.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”