The Unbound Basic Ministry Training Workbook will guide you through 8 lessons in the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Video or Audio Series. Through the sound, biblical teaching and thought-provoking activities in this workbook, God will enable you and your ministry team to:
- Help others access the power of the Gospel through the practical application of Unbound's Five Keys
- Gain deeper understanding of the Five Keys
- Learn the practical steps of leading an Unbound ministry session
- Understand the best practices for a good Unbound ministry session
- Use a person-centered, non-confrontational approach to deliverance prayer
- Utilize the free Ministry Resources made available by Heart of the Father Ministries
- Distinguish the importance of the intercessory role in an Unbound ministry session
- Speak the Father's blessing as you lean into the Holy Spirit to listen to the Father's heart for each individual
The Unbound Basic Ministry Training Workbook is the participant component of the Unbound Basic Ministry Training Study Program. It is intended for individuals and groups who have already completed the Unbound: Freedom in Christ Study Program. The Unbound Basic Training Study Program is designed to give you the essential understanding for conducting an Unbound Ministry session.
Unbound Basic Ministry Training Workbook by Matt Lozano
We offer a return and refund policy in line with current UK law. Purchases may be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt as long as the item is new and unused.